Shagadelic Terms and Conditions
1. The tickets to the festival (both full passes and party passes) are non-refundable. In case you cannot attend the festival, you can sell your pass to another person and inform us about the transfer so that we can ensure the system is updated.
2. You can only sell your pass to someone in the same level with the same role. Transfer of roles or levels is not permitted.
3. In case you so not sell your pass, the pass cannot be transferred to the next year.
4. Participants attending the festival will receive a wristband according to their pass and level. This wristband must be worn at all times as they ensure your entry to both classes and parties.
5. Shagadelic does not take any responsibility for physical injuries. Please be careful at all times, both for yourself and also for others.
6. Participants may appear on photos or videos made during the event. Participants agree that these are the property of the organizer and can be used for purposes related to Shagadelic or other relevant purposes.
7. Participants can take videos or photos during the classes only with the permission of the instructors.
8. Participants confirm that they have read the terms and conditions and all the information provided by them during registration is true.